The new 2020 call is open and the first deadline is 14 July 2020. It is the deadline for the concept note (ca. 10 pages; in H2020 we would call it the first stage proposal) for the LIFE Environment and Resource efficiency sub-programme. For the Environment sub-programme , LIFE introduced the 2 stage submission: concept-note (1st stage) on 14 July and full-proposal in February 2021. For the Climate programme the old one stage procedure remained. Deadline for Climate sub-programme proposals is 6 October 2020.
Overview deadlines for submission in 2020:
- Nature and Biodiversity : 16 July (concept note)
- Environment and Resource Efficiency: 14 July (concept note)
- Environmental Governance and Information : 16 July (concept note)
- Climate Action
- Climate Change Mitigation: 6 October (full proposal)
- Climate Change Adaptation: 6 October (full proposal)
- Climate Governance and Information : 6 October (full proposal)
All deadlines are at 16:00:00h Brussels time.
Invitations for the full propopsals are expected to be sent in October/November 2020 (if the concept-note is evaluated and ranked high enough) . Deadline for full proposals will then be February 2020 (to be announced)
More information on https://ec.europa.eu/life
On 30 April 2020 there is an online LIFE infoday via videoconference. More info at: https://eu-life-2020.b2match.io/ , registration closes 25 April!
Below an update of the article of December 2016