The new 2019 call is open and the first deadline is 17 June 2019. It is the deadline for the concept note (ca. 10 pages; in H2020 we would call it the first stage proposal) for the LIFE Environment and Resource efficiency sub-programme. For the Environment sub-programme , LIFE introduced the 2 stage submission: concept-note (1st stage) on 17 June and full-proposal in January 2020. For the Climate programme the old one stage procedure remained. Deadline for Climate sub-programme proposals is 12 September 2019.
Overview deadlines for submission in 2019:
- Nature and Biodiversity : 19 June (concept note)
- Environment and Resource Efficiency: 17 June (concept note)
- Environmental Governance and Information : 19 June (concept note)
- Climate Action
- Climate Change Mitigation: 12 September (full proposal)
- Climate Change Adaptation: 12 September (full proposal)
- Climate Governance and Information : 12 September (full proposal)
All deadlines are at 16:00:00h Brussels time.
Invitations for the full propopsals are expected to be sent in September/October 2019 (if the concept-note is evaluated and ranked high enough) . Deadline for full proposals will then be January 2020 (to be announced)
More information on https://ec.europa.eu/easme/en/section/life/calls-proposals
On 30 April 2019 there is a LIFE infoday in Brussels. More info at: https://eulife2019.b2match.io/ , registration closes 25 April!
Below an update of the article of December 2016