The EU-India information and preparatory event on the Horizon 2020 Arctic Call “The changing cryosphere: Uncertainties, risks and opportunities” will take place on 19th and 20th November 2018 in Goa (India).
The event, organized by the Indian Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), the National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research (NCPOR), the Delegation of the European Union to India, the Royal Norwegian Embassy to India and the Research Council of Norway, aims to promote the call on the Arctic under H2020 programme co-funded by the MoES.
Continue reading Participate to the EU-INDIA event on Horizon2020 Arctic call
A Memorandum of Understanding for the India-EU Water Partnership has been undersigned on 7 October 2016 in New Delhi between the European Union and the Government of India. The full text is available at http://ec.europa.eu/commission/2014-2019/vella/announcements/memorandum-…
The Conference “Water for Health: EU-India STI Cooperation Days 2015”, aims at supporting new research and business networks on issues of priority interest for India and Europe.
The event is supported by the European Commission, jointly organised by the EU-funded projects INDIGO POLICY and INNO INDIGO and in partnership with The European Technology Platform for Water (WssTP).
SMEs, researchers and policy makers will participate to the conference to learn about the latest policy developments and funding opportunities, meet potential new partners, discover how Europeans and Indians can work together to tackle common challenges, and participate in remarkably interactive discussions to shape the future cooperation between Europe and India.
The main conference sessions are:
- Europe-India collaboration on water research and innovation, setting the scene: learn about the latest policy developments in EU-India research and innovation cooperation (EU and Indian government officials)
- Facilitating India-EU STI cooperation – Introduction to support initiatives: get information on services available to researchers and SMEs to develop their partnerships
- India-EU STI cooperation exhibition space: the best opportunities for cooperation and examples of India-EU collaborative projects are showcased throughout the event
- Open Space session: be fully involved in the interactive discussion on the future of cooperation in STI between Europe and India
- Young Scientist Competition: young European and Indian researchers present their project ideas in short videos and compete to become the INDIGO Young Scientist 2015 and participate in the conference of their choice.
- Showcasing Indo-European Cooperation in Water Research: energetic presentations of multilateral partnerships
- Networking Café: meet other participants in pre-arranged bilateral meetings
- Water EU – India:
– Joining forces on the Ganges Rejuvenation Plan.
– The Water JPI and cooperation outside Europe.
- Masterclass business development: what are the tools and mechanisms to create new business and applications from research and innovation? During this session you will learn about the basic elements of business developmet like the business model canvas and the creation of a business plan. This session is is for scientists and entrepreneurs that want to bring ideas to the market.
Registration are open at: www.b2match.eu/euindiacoopdays2015/
Emanuela Dané firstname.lastname@example.org; Serena Borgna email@example.com; Aurelie Pachkoff firstname.lastname@example.org