The NCPs CaRE website has integrated a data hub system developed by EASME. This data hub presents Horizon 2020 projects funded under Societal Challenge “Climate Action, Environment, Resource Efficiency and Raw Materials”.
With this application it is now possible to simply search and filter projects by topic (earth observation, circular economy, climate services, raw materials etc.), country, project type, year (start or end date) and budget range. You can do this by clicking on the blue arrow on the left side of the map.
Besides this, each project has a summary that includes some information about the project, the participants and a link for their website. This means that in a few clicks you’ll be able to find lots of useful data!
Statistics and figures are also an important feature. You can try the tool by the dedicate page.
On the 31st of May, between 10 and 11:30, EASME is organising a Twitter chat on EU funding for the environment. #askEASME and we will reply to all the questions you may have on funding through the LIFE Programme and Horizon 2020.
How will it work in practice? The chat will be covering the following programmes:
- SME Instrument (topic: Boosting the potential of small businesses in the areas of climate action, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials)
- Horizon 2020 societal challenge ‘Climate action, Environment, Resource Efficiency and Raw Materials’.
If you have a question, you can ask it before or during the chat using #askEASME. Questions will be replied during the chat from the @EU_ecoinno account. The chat is organised in the framework of Green Week 2016.
EASME is continuously looking for independent experts to act as peer reviewers in the evaluation of project proposals in the fields of climate action, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials. Experts in environmental and resources management are invited to register in the European Commission’s database of experts. From this database EASME selects the most suitable candidates for the following activities:
EASME is in particular looking for experts from the following sectors…
- Local, regional and national administration, including environmental and civil protection agencies,
- Business associations and innovation agencies,
- Universities and research institutes (in particular from Central and Eastern European countries).
Continue reading Call for experts on climate action, environment & resources management