Summary of the latest updates from our dedicated webpage .
Targeted themes within the European Green Deal Call will be covered during these 2 events :
- Energy : On 21 October 2020, a webinar and an online brokerage event will be organized by C-Energy. More information here.
- Social Sciences and Humanities : a dedicated infosession and brokerage event is organised by Net4Society on 27th October 2020, deadline for registration is 23th October 2020.
For partner searches in general
- For Partner offers, NCPs CaRE tool is available in collaboration with other NCPs Networks.
- The virtual EEN brokerage event organised by EEN Ireland on 13-14 October is now closed for registration.
- Another virtual brokerage event is organised by EEN Slovakia on 14-15 October
- You may also use the EEN permanent “brokerage event” open till 31/12/2020 Virtual International Partnering – Innovation in Environment & Energy & Circular Economy Please note that a complete profile including the “marketplace” section is required for your profile to be validated. You can reuse your NCPs CaRE partner offer in this profile but do take the time to prepare it well and target it per topic, linking your expertise with the topic texts.
A webinar about “Partner Search tools for the Green Deal” was also organised on this platform by NCPs CaRE on 8/10/2020 in the framework of this last brokerage event. Slides can be found here.
Explanations and useful resources can be found on the dedicated webpage of NCPs CaRE, the network of National Contact Points for Horizon 2020 Environment in particular our useful guide gives you an overview of the call.