Passengers for the flight number #CETI_H2020 to Warsaw are kindly requested to check-in…
- You have always dreamed of submitting a Horizon 2020 proposal?
- You have an innovative project for “Circular Economy & Transforming Industries”
- You are looking for partners for your Horizon 2020 project?
- You would like to join a consortium for a Horizon 2020 projects?
Then this is your last chance for boarding !
The European Commission has just published the topics for last calls for Horizon 2020 with a deadline in 2020. To be ready you need to find partners so come to Warsaw on 9th October to
- Present, discuss and develop new future proposals at international level;
- Expand the collaboration network to include international partners;
- Get insights from the European Commission and High Level Speakers;
- Get support on the spot from H2020 National Contact Points;
This brokerage event will focus on the 2020 calls for Horizon 2020 related to the circular economy and transforming industry. It is co-organised by the EU-funded projects NCPs CaRE and NMP TeAm and Enterprise Europe Network Central Poland (IMBiGS) with support from BioHorizon, C-ENERGY , Net4Society and Enterprise Europe Network – Sector Group Environment. The event is built also on the experience from common action of UK, DE and PL NMP NCPs in Munich (2016) and Birmingham (2018). It complements the H2020 SC5 infoday from 16-17th September 2019.
Register on https://ceti-h2020.b2match.io/ before 2nd October 2019
- The earlier you submit your profile, the more it will be recognized by relevant partners
- When registering, you can apply for presenting at the Flash presentation session.
- You should check out the Tutorial, webinar and NCPs CaRE brochure about participating to a brokerage event
- Please note that the organisers are not offering travel reimbursement for participants. However some countries may have financial scheme to support travel and grant preparation. Contact your NCPand EEN local office who can also give you some advices to prepare for the event.
- You can also reuse your profile on the Partner Search Tools of the NCPs network
Looking forwards to meeting you in Warsaw !