The EU-India information and preparatory event on the Horizon 2020 Arctic Call “The changing cryosphere: Uncertainties, risks and opportunities” will take place on 19th and 20th November 2018 in Goa (India).
The event, organized by the Indian Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), the National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research (NCPOR), the Delegation of the European Union to India, the Royal Norwegian Embassy to India and the Research Council of Norway, aims to promote the call on the Arctic under H2020 programme co-funded by the MoES.
WHO CAN APPLY?
The event targets potential applicants to build consortium for developing joint proposal on the Arctic, by offering the opportunity to present innovative projects/ideas or competences to all stakeholders engaged in polar research from Europe and India. The event is open also to applicants from other countries that may join EU-India consortia.
The event will offer first-hand information by the funders about the scope, modalities and expected impact of the EU-India call on the Arctic and it will offer the possibility to meet potential partners or to discover proposal from other participants where your organization could fit it.
The proposal should aim to develop innovative approaches to address only one of the following sub-topics:
- Sea-level changes
- Changes in Arctic biodiversity
- Sustainable opportunities in a changing Arctic
Read the agenda of the event here.
Participation is free and no travel/accommodation grants are offered. Registration to the event is possible here.
DEADLINES AND INFORMATION
- Presentations submission to email@example.com using the presentation template available here: Thursday 15th November by 12 pm (Indian time)
- Venue of the event: NCPOR- National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research, Headland Sada, Vasco da Gama, Goa 403804, India Phone: +91 832 252 5600
- Guidelines for India applicants MoES available here
- More information about the event available here