Date(s) - 26/01/2017
Don’t miss out on a unique opportunity to meet potential business partners during WaterMatch. This international water technology brokerage event gives you the opportunity to meet with companies, researchers, knowledge institutes and government representatives in one-on-one meetings. This way you can explore cross-border opportunities and discuss collaboration with water technology businesses world-wide.
WaterMatch 2017 is an official side-event of WaterLink 2017 (26th of January 2017) and is being organized by the Water Alliance and the Enterprise Europe Network.
Because of the international character, the main language of the event will be English.
Participation to WaterMatch is free of charge, however registration to WaterLink (€ 175,- / Early bird fee € 100,-) is mandatory.
Please read our Terms&Conditions before registering.
How does it work?
- Register and publish your collaboration wishes
- Send meetings requests to selected participants of your choice
- One week before the event you receive your meeting schedule
- Identifying new business opportunities in new markets
- Matchmaking opportunities with companies from all over the world
- Attend one of the leading European Water Conferences (separate registration)
The matchmaking event is organized in collaboration with the Water Alliance and the Enterprise Europe Network.