Date(s) - 09/02/2016 - 10/02/2016
12:00 - 19:00
Enterprise Europe Network with the support of NCPs CaRE (Network of National Contact Point on Societal Challenge 5 “Climate action, Resource efficiency and raw materials”) organizes an international matchmaking event in the frame of the 3rd EIP Water annual conference.
– 9 February 2016 (12:00 to 17:00): international brokerage event WATERMATCH – https://www.b2match.eu/watermatch2016
– 10 February 2016 (all day): Annual Conference of the European Innovation Partnership on Water on the theme “How is water innovation succeeding in Europe?” – http://www.eip-water.eu/start-eipwater2016
Representatives from companies, knowledge institutions and local governments from all over the world.
– Get expert information on H2020 and water from National Contact Point and meet potential H2020 partners to start building your H2020 consortia
– Present your innovative water solutions and initiate business relationships with water professionals from all over the world (currently EIP Annual Water Conference)
– Get to know latest innovations in the field of water
How to participate?
– Before 4 February 2016: register your cooperation profile – https://www.b2match.eu/watermatch2016
– 18 January to 5 February 2016: book your meetings with other registered participants
– 9 February 2016: face to face meetings based on your personal meeting schedule
For any further information and support, your NCPs CaRE contact for this event are:
Camille Le Borgne – firstname.lastname@example.org
Vagia Piteli – email@example.com
Jana Cejkova – firstname.lastname@example.org