Date(s) - 02/02/2021 - 16/02/2021
Horizon Europe is the next EU’s funding programme for research and innovation and will run from 2021 to 2027. As water impacts all Horizon Europe with cross-cutting challenges, it is important to bring together all the key actors for fostering a cross-sectoral brainstorming.
Are you active in or for the water sector? Are you involved in a water related challenge within your sector? Join us for the first WINNing days focused on “Horizon Europe” built for the actors who want to be one step ahead in their innovation strategy.
What will the WINNing days bring you?
- A conference to share strategic information on Horizon Europe: presentation of the programme, the position of water, the systemic approach, tips & tricks.
- Dynamic & winning working sessions to provide key elements for setting up your project and launch strategic discussions around cross-sectoral challenges such as water-smart city, 100% circular industries, sustainable agriculture, contaminants of emerging concern, climate resilient society.
- Plenty of collaboration opportunities through B2B meetings to enhance your European network.
- Test your project ideas
- Meet your future partners
- Get strategic information on Horizon Europe, the most ambitious funding programme
- Discover innovative solutions for your challenges
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs.
Who will be there?
- Research organisations
- EU representatives
More information: https://winning-days.b2match.io/