Date(s) - 21/11/2017 - 23/11/2017
Italian Space Agency
The space sector has been identified by the European Commission as a main driver for innovation and competitiveness for citizens’ service in line with three imperatives:
- Societal: because space-based technologies and applications benefit citizens’ lives,
- Economic: for augmenting knowledge and driving innovation,
- Strategic: for furnishing Europe with assets and capabilities to Europe.
This edition of the SPACE week in Italy will be particularly focused on:
- the new space Horizon 2020 work programme and possible consortia for the upcoming 2018-2020 space calls;
- the European Commission’s flagships Copernicus and Galileo;
research/technological opportunities under Horizon 2020/Copernicus and Galileo also for international countries partners/stakeholders.
The event will be aimed at universities, research centers, industry, SMEs and SME associations, local administrations with the view of providing new opportunities and competitive advantages for the participants and offering strategic networking opportunities.
Web site/registration: www.b2match.eu/spaceweek2017-italy