Date(s) - 17/11/2020 - 18/11/2020
This year Smart City becomes an online event: Smart City Live, a one-shot, innovative edition happening digitally on November 17 – 18, 2020.
The new Smart City Live will consist of a full-day, broadcast television show on day one, with interviews, debates, and success stories focusing on how COVID-19 has impacted cities and is redefining citizens’ normality, plus a program on day two featuring workshops, sessions, and side events, which will gather key players and global institutions to tackle the challenges beyond the short-term impact of the pandemic.
- Future challenges in urban mobility
- Technologies to address urban challenges and health crisis
- Redesigning cities and urban living
- Challenges and opportunities of the economic recovery
- Resilient infrastructures and urban environment to build back better
- The future of retail in a digital era
Register by 9/11/2020 on https://smartcity2020.b2match.io/ Once your registration is finished, do not forget to go back to your profile to add a « cooperation profile » in the marketplace, as required in the conditions for participation.
Also check the workshops on Public Procurement of Innovation
Contact your Enterprise Europe Nework local contact points if you have any further question concerning the event : https://een.ec.europa.eu/