Date(s) - 26/07/2016 - 27/07/2016
As part of ESOF2016 MANCHESTER (EuroScience Open Forum) Enterprise Europe Network is organising a Sci-Tech matchmaking event to give ambitious, innovative organisations from Europe and beyond that want to form partnerships the opportunity to get off the ground their projects and become more competitive and front-runners in their industries by using sciences. Participants will be able to:
- exchange knowledge
- secure potential partners to collaborate with,
- identify other applications areas to grow their businesses,
- secure future funding to commercialise new products.
The focus for the matchmaking event will be around collaborative projects and European funding such as Horizon 2020.
- Healthy population
- Material dimensions
- Sustaining the environment
- Data and the human Brain
- Far frontiers
- Living in the future
- Science and policy
- Science in our culture
Who should participate?
This event aims at:
- R&D Institutions
- SMEs across all sectors
Interested in any of Horizon2020 three pillars:
- Excellence Science: European Research Council (ERC),
Future and emerging technologies, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions, Research infrastructure
- Industrial Leadership
- Societal Challenges
Maximise your time by pre-booking as many 1-2-1 meetings as possible
By registering on this platform, participants in the Sci-Tech matchmaking event can promote their organisation and projects to generate interest from potential overseas partners. Interested parties can then pre-arrange as many individual meetings of 20-minutes as possible over different time slots to maximise their attendance at ESOF2016 Manchester.
Between the individual meetings, participants will also be able to attend different ESOF workshops and talks, visit the exhibition area and meet with our partner experts such as Vision2020, Knowledge Transfer Network…
How does it work?
- Register and publish your collaborative project;
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in;
- Two weeks before the event you will receive your meeting schedule;
Deadline: 20 July 2016
More info visit the website here