Date(s) - 08/10/2020
14:30 - 15:15
What is it about?
The European Green Deal Call was presented during a previous webinar and is now open till 26 January 2021. It requires applications in most cases by international consortia.
How to find partners for the Green Deal call? This webinar will give you some basic tips for efficient networking – whether at a brokerage event or through a partnering tool. In the first part you will learn how to maximise your matchmaking opportunities, such as
- Through which channels can I look for partners?
- Who can help you?
- How to write a good partner search?
- How to improve my profile for this brokerage event?
In the second part, you will be introduced to the NCPs CaRE Partner Search Tool: The tool contains all Green Deal Topics where you can make your expertise known either as partner or consortium. In a joint effort, the various networks of National Contact Points have set up a single, online partnering tool dedicated to the topics announced under the European Green Deal Call. The partnering tool can help you to locate cooperation possibilities within the work programme for the topics in 2020 of the Green Deal Call.
- Potential applicants for the Green Deal Call
- NCP and EEN advisers
Shilpi Saxena, NCPs CaRE Coordinator, NCP Horizon 2020 Societal Challenge 5, Project Management Juelich/FZJ GmbH
Camille Lépinay, NCP Horizon 2020 Societal Challenge 5, adviser from the Enterprise Europe Network for the Brussels Capital Region, hub.brussels
14.30 – 14.35 Welcome & Introduction (Sonja Angloher-Reichelt, Bayern Innovativ, EEN Chair SG Intelligent Energy)
14.35 – 14.55 Tips and Tricks for partner search (Camille Lépinay | hub.brussels)
14.55 – 15.05 NCPs CaRE Partner Search Tool (Shilpi Saxena | Project Management Juelich/FZJ GmbH)
15.05 – 15.15 Q&A
To register :
The webinar is organised as part of the EEN permanent “brokerage event” open till 31/12/2020 Virtual International Partnering – Innovation in Environment & Energy & Circular Economy
Please register on the platform before 7/10/2020 6pm and do not forget to
- Select the webinar when registering
- Add a preliminary cooperation profile in the marketplace – to do so you should go back to the marketplace section in your profile after having completed the registration, because this is a mandatory condition for the validation of your registration by the Enterprise Europe Network. You can already find some tips in our useful guide.
- If your EEN local office is among the co-organisers, you can indicate them as support office and can contact them for additional support.
During the webinar itself, you will learn how to improve this preliminary profile and you can also reuse it for the other brokerage events.