Date(s) - 14/09/2016
The brokerage event is organised by the EU-funded project NCPs CaRE in the framework of the Horizon 2020 Societal Challenge 5Information Day. The Info Day will be held on the 14th of September in Brussels and it is organised by EASME – Executive Agency for SMEs.
The thematic focus of the brokerage event will mainly cover the H2020 Societal Challenge 5 Work Programme – 2017 calls for proposals. For more information on the upcoming calls, please click here.
Each year, during the Information Day, researchers, stakeholders, delegates of SMEs, industries, organisations, public administration and others are gathered to get the latest information on the upcoming calls for proposals. Among this vivid R&D community new research partnerships and further synergies are expected to emerge. The brokerage event aims to actively promote research partnerships and facilitate consortium building. Participants are invited to join the bilateral pre-arranged meetings and present their interests in certain topics, their expertise on specific matters and/or their project ideas to possible research partners.
The brokerage event is also supported by Enterprise Europe Network – Sector Group Environment.
Registration in the brokerage event is available only for Information Day participants.
For registration in the Information Day please follow this link.
Afterwards you will receive your access code by email to get access to this B2B platform.
Reasons to participate
This networking platform is the ideal way to identify research partners, following a programme of pre-arranged meetings. Innovative companies, universities, research centres and others interested in Horizon 2020 Societal Challenge 5 will have the opportunity to:
- Build consortia for future proposals,
- Share new project ideas,
- Expand the collaboration network.
- Climate Services
- Towards a low-carbon Europe
- Nature-based solutions for territorial resilience
- Raw materials
- Earth Observation
- Cultural heritage for sustainable growth
- Support to policy and preparing for innovation procurement
- Circular Economy
- Smart and Sustainable Cities
- Blue Growth
- Sustainable Food Security
How it works
- Register and upload your cooperation profile.
- Select your bilateral meetings.
- Meet your future partners.
For further details go to How it Works.
The earlier you submit your collaboration profile,
the more it will be recognized.
- Registration in the brokerage event is available only for Information Day participants.
- For registration in the Information Day please follow the link.
- Participation is free of charge.
More Info visit the website here