Date(s) - 17/06/2016
Find your next research & technology partner!
E²Tech4Cities 2016 – Energy & Efficiency Technologies for Cities – is back with a second editon of its highly visible brokerage event organized by Enterprise Europe Brussels.
Also this year, the B2B event will be hosted by impulse.brussels at the occasion of the EU Sustainable Energy Week 2016 #EUSEW2016
This Brokerage event is endorsed by the Enterprise Europe Network Sector Groups Intelligent Energy, ICT, Sustainable Construction and Environment.
17th of June 2016 (9:30 to 17:00)
as a back-to-back event during the EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW)
- Private companies (including SMEs and large companies),
- Public authorities and municipalities
- Industry associations
- Universities and research centers
What’s in for you as a potential participant?
- Find & meet your next research & technology partner @ E² Tech4Cities Brokerage event
- Pave the way to long-term technological, R&DI collaborations based on tech transfer, innovation and research activities, to develop and market sustainable and efficient solutions for cities, in line with your business development strategy
- Participate in the matchmaking event & follow the presentations, workshops, exhibitions held during the EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW) since the brokerage in the heart of the European District.
- In clear, one movement to Brussels, multiple business opportunities!
Focus and main areas topics
- Renewable energies
- Energy-efficient Buildings and districts
- ICT for cities, Smart cities and communities
- Energy efficient mobility and transport
- European Research and Innovation opportunities under Horizon 2020
- Energy management
- Energy recovery
- Smart grids and energy systems integration
How does it work?
- Register and publish your organizational focus and collaboration wishes
- Send, receive and validate meeting requests once booking is opened
- Your personal meeting schedule will be ready one week before
More info visit the website here
To follow the event on Twitter and tweet about it use #E2Tech16.