Date(s) - 05/09/2019
The company mission aims to promote business, technological and research partnerships bringing together companies & researchers active in the environmental field.
Industries, researchers and technological companies with innovative ideas, services and products active in the wide environmental sector are invited to expand their network, explore new ideas and develop cooperation potential following a programme of pre-arranged meetings.
The company mission will be held in the framework of the Conference on Environmental Science and Technology (CEST) 2019 on the 5th of September, in Rhodes, Greece.
The event is organized by PRAXI Network, coordinator of Enterprise Europe Network – Hellas.
The participation in the company mission matchmaking event is free of charge.
Registration is possible via direct contact to the organizer.
Focus: The event targets entrepreneurs, industries, researchers and technological companies who are active in the environmental field and are interested in sharing new ideas and identifying business and research partners to:
- Find technologies to partner with, license or acquire
- Build partnerships for future EU R&D calls
- Find buyers or development partners
- 1- Water and wastewater treatment and reuse
- 2 – Hydrology and water resources
- 3 – Waste management
- 4 – Environmental management and policies
- 5 – Environmental pollution
- 6 – Ecology and ecosystem management
- 7 – Analysis of environmental systems
- 8 – Environmental health
- 9 – Innovative environmental solutions
- 10 – Environmental impact of maritime transport
To register : https://cest2019-matchmaking-for-environmental.b2match.io