Date(s) - 20/06/2018 - 22/06/2018
BE-Mat 2018 is the business event bringing together entrepreneurs and researchers to find new opportunities in the domain of:
- Critical raw materials and primary resources: geophysics and exploration, rock mechanics, treatment of mineral resources and waste
- Recycling of industrial scraps and end-of-life products: metals, WEEE, automotive, composites, tyres, precious metals
- Substitution of Critical Raw Materials: new solutions for batteries, electric motors, flame retardants, LEDs
- Advanced materials & biomaterial: ceramics, biopolymers, elastomers, composites and rubber
- Circular economy and Circular Business Models
BE-Mat 2018 is organised by the Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, member of EEN, with the support of the EIT Knowledge and Innovation Community (KIC) Raw Material.
The business event is meant to be as a community with a high potential of Innovation and Internationalization based on stable links between research results, industrial needs and funding paths.
BE-Mat will take place from June 20 to 22 and it will host:
– Bootcamp of the EIT RawMaterials
– Key notes session on Material and Circular Economy
– Bilateral Meetings session
– Start-up/Investors Pitching Sessions
– Researchers competition
Program details on each session are available on the website. https://bemat2018.b2match.io/