Date(s) - 22/06/2016
Exhibition Centre Liverpool
Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) organise an international matchmaking event dedicated to Circular Economy in view of Horizon 2020 projects and technology transfer.
The matchmaking event consists in bilateral meetings of 20 minutes that are pre-arranged via an online platform. It can help you find research and technology partners in an efficient way.
The event is organized in the larger frame of International Festival for Business 2016 (IFB 2016).
All in all, your participation will enable you to access:
• Pre-arranged 20 minute meetings to meet potential partners for technological and commercial cooperation including identifying partners for collaborative R&D projects as part of Horizon 2020
• Presentations on European Commission funding to support circular economy, resource efficiency and eco-innovation
• Best practice presentations/case studies from successful H2020, SME Instrument and Fast Track to Innovation applicants
• Proposal ideas (short presentations) from participants with project suggestions
• Consortium building and proposal writing workshop
Registration is free. Travel grants can be allocated.
Online registration and booking of meetings until 15 June 2016