Date(s) - 25/09/2019
9:00 - 17:00
Sentralen, Oslo, Marble Hall
Looking for inspiration, partners or funding for your circular economy projects? Join Norwegian and international companies, researchers and stakeholders at this conference and B2B matchmaking event, for an engaging discussion regarding how companies and individuals work to break the barriers in a circular economy, to achieve more, challenge the status quo and think outside of the box.
The event is an official event of Oslo Innovation Week, we encourage you to check out the full program here: https://oiw.no/ Participation is free of charge.
What: Conference and B2B matchmaking
When: September 25th 2018, 09.00-17.00
Where: Sentralen (Oslo, Norway)
Among the conference topics will be:
- A panel debate with leading figures from circular economy environment
- Success stories of European circular economy projects
- Insights into different business models and circular economy across various industries
- Funding opportunities for your innovation projects: EEA Norway Grants and Horizon 2020
Looking for cooperation partners and funding opportunities for your innovation projects? Register in the profile database and book B2B-speed meetings with other businesses specializing in circular economy.
Main Target Group:
- Companies and research institutions
- Planning projects towards development, innovation, research
- Active within one of the following areas:
- Reducing material and resource inputs
- Maintaining the value of products, materials and resources for as long as possible
- Minimising the generation of waste
- Replacing non-renewable resources with biomass
- protecting oceans and land from waste and litter by remediating existing concentrates, mitigating new pollution and developing biodegradable bio plastics.
Registration Open until 22 September, 2019