Date(s) - 03/07/2019
Albert Borschette Congress Center
On 3 July 2019, BioHorizon will organize its 5th H2020-SC2 and KET-Biotech international brokerage event in Brussels.
The brokerage event is organized back to back to the EC Infoday on Horizon 2020 Societal Challenge 2 (SC2) ‘Food Security, Sustainable Agriculture and Forestry, Marine, Maritime and Inland Water Research and the Bioeconomy’ in Brussels on 4 July 2019
Brokerage events are excellent opportunities to network, we encourage you to register and come to Brussels to meet fellow researchers and industry representatives to potentially build a consortium for the upcoming Societal Challenge 2 and the Key Enabling Technology ‘Biotechnology’ (KET-B) calls in Horizon 2020.
- Sustainable Food Security (SFS) – Resilient and resource-efficient value chains
- Blue Growth (BG) – Demonstrating an ocean of opportunities
- Rural Renaissance (RUR) – Fostering innovation and business opportunities
- **NEW** Additional area of interest – Topics bridging the gap to ‘Horizon Europe’
- KET-Biotechnology (BIOTEC)
Registration will be open till 9 June 2019.
More information and registration: https://foodbrokerage2019.b2match.io/
See what the previous meeting looked like: https://youtu.be/sb7oY7W8Jx8