Date(s) - 19/09/2016 - 20/09/2016
Internationalisation the Strategic Way
Warsaw, September 19 – 20, 2016
(Organized by Enterprise Europe Network)
Europe’s premier meeting place for clusters returns. Last year’s conference in Copenhagen attracted more than 285 participants representing 153 clusters from 32 countries resulting in 544 cluster-to-cluster matchmaking meetings. So far more than 100 participants from 23 countries have already signed up for the this year’s event in Warsaw.
What to expect: Excellent matchmaking opportunities with Europe’s leading cluster organisations; Lot’s of networking opportunities; a thrilling interactive program and a vibrant atmosphere.
A unique venue: Matchmaking, networking and knowledge sharing requires the right surroundings. We have found that in the heart of Warsaw. The mansion Endorfina Foksal was built in 1875 but has successfully been turned into a top-modern spacious conference venue.
- Meet clusters (and SME networks) from all over Europe;
- Scout for cluster partners for joint development projects;
- Gain knowledge about international clusters, their areas of specialisation and strategy;
- Discover new opportunities for cross cluster collaboration;
- Present, discuss and develop new project ideas with other clusters.
- Besides excellent matchmaking opportunities the event also offers an interesting but light conference program:
- Gain insight into Innovation by Combination and cross cluster collaboration
- Overview of different possibilities for funding to develop or enhance international cluster cooperation activities;
- Opportunity to form or develop a Horizon 2020 consortium and other European projects.
Who can participate?
- Cluster mangers and key cluster staff from clusters with at least a Bronze label according to the European Cluster Excellence Initiative Approach (ECEI). In case you are not from the Baltic Sea Region but wishes to participate in the event please contact Kaspar Nielsen on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cluster funding agencies
- Last year the event was fully booked weeks before the deadline for registration. So please do sign up i due time. And due to this popular demand we have a limitation of two participants per cluster.